“Then hear from heaven and act. Judge between your servants, repaying the guilty by bringing down on his own head what he has done. Declare the innocent not guilty and so establish his innocence.”
Did you notice here that God brings down on our head what we do to others? It includes how we treat him too. If we don’t have time for God, God doesn’t have time for us. If we put God last, he puts us last. If we refuse to forgive others, he refuses to forgive us. This is the boomerang effect. Here are several scriptures that reflect God doing to people what they do.
- “The nations have fallen into the pit they have dug; their feet are caught in the net they have hidden. The Lord is known by his justice; the wicked are ensnared by the work of their hands.” (Psalm 9:15-16)
- “In his arrogance, the wicked man hunts down the weak, who are caught in the schemes he devises.” (Psalm 10:2).
- “The wicked draw the sword and bend the bow to bring down the poor and needy, to slay those whose ways are upright. But their swords will pierce their own hearts.” (Psalm 37:14-15)
- “Let the heads of those who surround me be covered with the trouble their lips have caused.” (Psalm 140:9)
- “He mocks proud mockers.” (Proverbs 3:34)
- “Can a man scoop fire into his lap without his clothes being burned?” (Proverbs 6:27)
- “If a man digs a pit, he will fall into it; if a man rolls a stone, it will roll back on him.” (Proverbs 26:27)
- “Woe to you, O destroyer, you have not been destroyed! Woe to you, O traitor, you have not been betrayed. When you stop destroying, you will be destroyed; when you stop betraying, you will be betrayed.” (Isaiah 33:1)
- “According to what they have done, so will he repay wrath to his enemies and retribution to his foes.” (Isaiah 59:18)
- “I will judge you according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices.” (Ezekiel 7:8)
- “As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head.” (Obadiah 1:15)
In the meantime, we’re to leave punishment to God. And, if you are falsely accused of anything, God will declare you innocent. His is the important judgment.
REVELATION: A LOVE LETTER FROM GOD show how the meanings of numbers to the Jews provides easy understanding to a book many people complicate with their outlandish ideas. Ultimately, God treats people and nations the way they treated him and his people. To BUY NOW, click a book cover or paste this………. https://bit.ly/36W2CqT
#enemies, #persecution, #punishment, #boomerang, #revelationinBible, #endtimes, #numbermeanings, #loveletterfromgod, #KatherynMaddoxHaddad, #inspiration, #devotional, #worship, #vespers, #meditation,. #godliness, #Christianity, #JesusChrist, #church, #Bible, #Scripture, #HolyBook, #religion, #love, #truth, #praise, #worship, #prayer