The scripture for today, November 7 (11/), is Psalm 11:7 as found in the Old Testament of the Bible:
The face of God! How all who believe in God long to see his face. With human perceptions, you cannot comprehend it. But you can comprehend this…..
God’s eyes ~ “The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good” (Proverbs 15:1).
God’s mouth ~ “I have put my words in your mouth” (Isaiah 51:16).
God’s nose ~ “The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma….The smoke of the incense together with the prayers of the saints went up before God” (Genesis 8:21; Revelation 8:4).
God’s ears ~ “The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry.”
- Perhaps when you continually watch both good and bad people around you with the same kind of care that God does……
- perhaps when you speak the words that come out of the mouth of God……
- perhaps when you send your prayers like sweet incense to God……
- perhaps when you are attentive to the silent cry of those around you ~~
- just perhaps, in some way, you are seeing the face of God.
How is Stephen driven to give up his life for Jesus? Novel STEPHEN: UNLIKELY MARTYR is a COMMENTARY IN NARRATIVE FORM. To BUY, click a picture or paste this: https://amzn.to/2qyZ3lV
Katheryn does an average of 300 hours research to write every novel.
#SeeGod, #GodsFace, #blog, #inspiration, #devotional, #worship, #vespers, #meditation,. #godliness, #Christianity, #JesusChrist, #church, #Bible, #Scripture, #HolyBook, #religion, #love