Revelation is not a book of gloom and doom. It is a book of hope. A book of reassurance that, no matter how bad things get in the world, God is still in control and still loves us like light shimmering in the soul.
It was written during a time when Christians were losing jobs and homes, friends and family. During a time when Christians were being imprisoned, tortured, and killed. They were laying everything on the line for Jesus. Everything! They needed hope. They needed this love letter.
This is a history of the world before Jesus was born, especially the world of the Israelites. It is also an account of Jesus birth, ministry, and death. It ends with the final doom of Satan and the final victory of the church, the heavenly Jerusalem. After all, does not chapter 1, verse 19 state that John was to “write, therefore, what you have seen [past], what is now [present], and what will take place later [future]”?
The scriptures always interpret themselves; therefore, the author takes you through each scene with applicable background scriptures to magnify the meaning with unique clearness.
This is God’s last love letter to the world. He has done everything possible to help us escape hell, including offering his only begotten son to die in our place. We are his children. He loves us and does not want us to be hurt. He tells of the overwhelming joy he can give those who accept his Son as Lord of their life. He also tells us that, if we become Christians, he will protect us as he always protected his children in the past. This is one last reassurance. One last love letter from God.
Cast aside all the horror stories you have been told about Revelation. View it now with fresh new eyes, be awed, and be showered with God’s love.
Click to Read Chapter 1
* * * * Refreshing Take on book of Revelation – E. Coughlin
So glad to see a book written about Revelation that celebrates and glorifies the center of it all and the reason for the book: our great and glorious Savior, Jesus!
* * * * * In Depth – AMAZON CUSTOMER
* * * * – Good insight. ANONYMOUS.
This is a very interesting interpretation of Revelation It offers good insight.
* * * * * Amazed – CRWAL
To say the very least, I am simply amazed by the author’s knowledge of the book and her ability to make it understandable to the ordinary person. I have struggled for years to understand all the numbers and symbols, but thankfully, with the author’s help, it is much clearer. Katheryn Haddad is a gifted writer and I personally want to thank her for sharing her gift from God in such a wonderful way.
* * * * * – A MUST READ – AMAZON CUSTOMER.
A MUST READ!!
* * * * – Interesting – Harold Maxwell
***** – A Must Read – Destanie Jean
If you have a hard time reading revelations this book will help you understand what it’s talking about! Love it, and could be a great study!!!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- God’s Throne Room 6
- Jesus is Introduced 12
- Six Seals of Sin In the Book of History 19
- Seventh Seal is Salvation 26
- Seven Trumpets of Historic Reminders ~ God Punishes the Punishers 33
- Seven Trumpets of Historic Reminders ~ Israelites Chastised 39
- Seven Thunders of Judgment; Day of Judgment Postponed 47
- Predictions and Preview of the Life of Christ 51
- Jesus’ Birth & the Birth of Christianity…. 58
- …At a Time of God-Kings & Paganism as Predicted 64
- Jesus’ Ministry on Earth 73
- Jesus’ Triumphal Entry Into Jerusalem 82
- Jesus, the Lamb of God, Pours Out His Blood 86
- Earthly Kingdoms & Paganism Now Lose their Power 93
- Rejoice! The Overcoming Church Is Almost Here 101
- The Bride of Christ Gets Ready for Her Wedding 108
- Satan Loses His Power 116
- Now the Victorious Church Begins…. 122
- Faithful Until the Groom Comes for the Wedding in Heaven 130
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW